Lawn Renovation / Overseeding
Is Your Lawn Looking Thin and Unhealthy?
To start regaining your lawn back, you are going to need to start promoting new grass. Our Lawn Renovation service combines aeration, overseeding to help jump-start new grass, and greatly improve the health of your soil and lawn. After this process is done, you must water your lawn daily for three to four weeks to help germinate and establish the lawn. Through this specially designed method, and good watering, we have had excellent results bringing back lawns to thick, healthy conditions.
Benefits of Our Lawn Renovation Services & Overseeding Program
Here’s a few of the benefits you will see from our Lawn Renovation Services & Overseeding Program:
- Improves and thickens grass
- Adds higher quality grass to your lawn
- A real jump-start to poor lawns
- Helps diseased lawns recover faster
- Helps with “problem” areas of lawn, improves soil
- Helps maintain healthy soil, increase water permeation
- Includes a double aeration to really help aerate and open the soil
- Double aeration allows organic material to incorporate into the soil