Residential Property - You Are a Part of Our
As a family owned and operated business,
our promise, our approach is that once you are a Clippers
customer, you are a part of our family. You can rest
assured you will be well cared for.
Commercial Property -
Your Image Is Our Business
We understand the cost of owning
property and the importance of your company’s
professional image. Our maintenance services are
customized to address your property needs. Clippers
is your convenient, "one stop" source
for all your landscape maintenance needs. Clippers
won't let you down as the seasons change during
the year. We have the experience to maintain your
curb appeal with expert year round landscape maintenance
Tree / Shrub Trimming & Weeding
Mulch / Spring Clean Up
Leaf Removal / Fall Clean Up
Flower Plantings & Bed Design
Clippers Lawn & Landscape offers both residential
and commercial mowing. Our mowing service includes trimming,
edging every other week, and blowing. We trim or edge
along the foundation of your home or office, fence lines,
trees, flower beds and sidewalks.
- We take whatever time it requires making
your lawn look good.
- Frequent mowing helps a lawn resist
weeds, insects and disease.
• Infrequent mowing causes too much grass to be removed
at one time. Infrequently mowed grass also produces
a lawn that looks thin, spotty or burned.
- Most cool season grass types such as
fescue and bluegrass have a recommended
cutting height between 2 and 3 inches.
• We generally cut grass at 3 inches because a lawn
cut at this height will have a deeper root system
and be more resistant to weeds and disease than shorter
- Mulching your clippings is an excellent
way to return valuable nutrients to your lawn.
• Finely cut clippings contain approximately 80% water,
5% nitrogen, 1% phosphorous and 2% potassium. The
nitrogen component of grass clippings can provide
about 1/3 of the yearly nitrogen requirement of a
• Bagging your clippings eliminates these valuable
nutrients from your lawn.
- We never leave clumps of grass behind.
• Clumps of grass suffocate the grass underneath,
and reduce the pleasant appearance of a fresh cut
- We sharpen our blades daily.
• Sharp mower blades help your lawn grow healthier.
Dull mower blades will not only make your grass appear
jagged and uneven they will also make your lawn more
susceptible to disease.
- We always alter the cutting pattern.
• If the cutting pattern remains the same or is varied
infrequently, over time unsightly grooves will develop
in your lawn.
Shrub Trimming & Weeding
Clippers Lawn & Landscape offers a pruning and weeding
program that is an essential part of your landscape
maintenance. We will provide you with a timely and professional
trimming of shrubbery and maintenance of landscape beds
throughout the growing season.
Clippers Lawn &
Landscape offers (2) two Trimming and Weeding Plans:
- Plan 1: Monthly Weeding from
March 1st - October 31st
(Start and stop dates may vary according to weather
- Plan 2: Trimming twice a season
from March 1st – October 31st (Start and stop dates
may vary according to weather conditions.)
During the spring season, many of our customers use
our Spring Cleanup services to renew their lawns and
landscapes. Our customers may choose to select anyone
of our services or choose all three to create a fresh,
clean look for the summer.
- Prep work to all landscape/ flower
• Blow-out the leaves and light debris.
• Remove garbage, twigs, and fallen berries.
• Dispose of all debris
- Edging of all the landscape/ flower
• We put a fresh edge on all the beds.
- Mulching of all the landscape/ flower
• We put a fresh topping of mulch in all the beds,
approximately 2 inches deep to keep weeds under control.
• Our customers can choose the type of mulch they
prefer from Clippers own supply yard.
Removal, Fall Cleanup
During the fall season, many of our customers use our
Fall Cleanup services to preserve their lawns and landscapes
through the harsh winter months. Our Fall Cleanup services
include some prep work to the property and the beds,
leaf removal, and a cleanup.
- Prep work to the property and to the
landscape/ flower beds.
• We remove fallen branches, twigs, and debris; that
would otherwise suffocate the grass underneath.
• We blow-out the leaves and light debris.
Plantings & Bed Design
When it comes to flower garden design, it's mostly up
to you. It's important to do a good job of soil preparation
and carefully match plants to the site. If you ignore
these imperatives, your results will likely be disappointing.
The aesthetics, however, are more a matter of personal
preference. You might prefer a formal look with straight
edged beds and plants in orderly patterns. Or you might
prefer a more natural look with sweeping curves and
irregular clumps of plants. The styles you choose are
up to you.